Default color of Scan results (Active containers) should change from Yellow to anything Darker.

Elitez

We need to use a color that does not show anywhere on planets, or at least double strokes, like having yellow inside and a thin black outline outside, that way visibility isn't affected. This problem also affects normal and claimed tiles, it's hard to see them depending on planet.

On 10/5/2022 at 5:56 AM, Elitez said:

Please? Orange, Black, Red, Mid-Dark blue or give us RGB option like we have on light pls! /thanks

image.png.c07f4a8ca5a44a1d2ac137aac87c05df.png

Yes, SOMETHING to improve the map experience. In most of the terrain I can't see my claimed or scanned territories without zooming in all the way, and even them my eyes....

Edited by Stratio5

On 10/5/2022 at 7:56 AM, Elitez said:

Please? Orange, Black, Red, Mid-Dark blue or give us RGB option like we have on light pls! /thanks

image.png.c07f4a8ca5a44a1d2ac137aac87c05df.png

If you use Windows 10, check Settings -> Ease of Access -> Color filters. I've been mostly ignoring my colorblindness for years but finally checked after DU's settings prompted me and I can actually see everything now. Those tiles literally pop out against the background.

6 hours ago, Emptiness said:

If you use Windows 10, check Settings -> Ease of Access -> Color filters. I've been mostly ignoring my colorblindness for years but finally checked after DU's settings prompted me and I can actually see everything now. Those tiles literally pop out against the background.

Thanks buddy but i am ok with colors/shades, etc. My problem is that my monitor is calibrated in a way that in DU i cant see yellow on white properly