Snapping a static BP to an existing static construct?

Daphne Jones

Is snapping a BP to a construct a real thing now? I can get lined up within two voxels using the visual preview, but I can't actually line it up perfectly. What am I missing? What's the trick?

If I could move the BP preview one voxel at a time, I could get pretty close (although not as close I as can get aligning empty cores), but the smallest step seem to be two voxels. 

It is not yet. The smallest step is two voxels bunt there is a tool that will help you set it to the right two. Look it up on YouTube (ADMI blueprint placer). If that looks like it will work for you and you can’t find the creator ( no idea if he’s playing anymore) hit me up and I’ll give you a copy.

I still find it unbelievable that NQ wiped all our stuff without even having the decency of giving us a method to reassemble all of our hard work properly.

This kind of behaviour smacks of lack of respect towards the paying customer, in my opinion.

We have some multi core Bloops that we will need to place in the near future, but having a 2px gap around the outside of each core will not do!

16 hours ago, Hecticus said:

It is not yet. The smallest step is two voxels bunt there is a tool that will help you set it to the right two. Look it up on YouTube (ADMI blueprint placer). If that looks like it will work for you and you can’t find the creator ( no idea if he’s playing anymore) hit me up and I’ll give you a copy.

That was very useful. Thanks.