[Game Suggestion] Family friendly accounts.

ADCOne

Not something for me as I do not have children and not necessarily something to rush to implement since I have no idea how needed this is however, I heard someone say the game is part Minecraft and that got me thinking that maybe a child's account would be a good addition to the account system. The account would have to be linked to an adults account(s) (or a set of adults account - Tempted to say two but I understand families these days can be of a different makeup to that these days, so maybe being linkable to a few adult accounts is better).

Anyway the child account character would only be able to travel within the safe zone (Or as close to the edge of the safe zone as you can get without being shot at - I know there was people saying they could be shot from inside the safe zone when it was being tested if they were close enough to the PVP zone - not sure if it is still an issue or not) and only able to chat to the adult accounts it is associated with.

You would need to be able to have more than one child account associated with the adult account (For people with more than one child).

Anyway though I would suggest this for consideration since it seems like something a family could enjoy in a safe setting (Similar to Minecraft) if people wanted to. But again I have no idea how much demand there would be for this, I just thought it was worth suggesting.

Have fun in game no matter your thoughts on this suggestion :)