Crafting help please

Hailiah

I started playing yesterday so still getting used to things, but I've managed to get myself stuck.

How do I get rid of this?

I suspect it had made too much for my existing storage but not sure...

2022-09-30.png

Edited by Hailiah
change pic

23 hours ago, Hailiah said:

I suspect it had made too much for my existing storage but not sure...

Yes, you are correct.  IMO, I think the status message under the red bar should read: "There is not enough remaining space in your active storage to retrieve your crafted products."

I would say put in a ticket but that could take too long. Maybe get in General and ask if anyone has a large container you can link to to dump it. Someone ought to be willing. If it doesn’t dump out right away you might have to relog to clear it.

Edited by Hecticus
My bad typing

If you can't find anyone with a container to help you could put all non data items in your nano pack in a container and force respawn. If you force respawn,  all  non data items get deleted from your nano pack. To force respawn,  hit esc, and select force respawn. Make sure you have activated your resurrection node first.

2 hours ago, Hailiah said:

Well, my intention was to make 15 not 15K, somewhere I misread something.

Now however I would like to stop...

21 hours ago, Rahzi said:

If you can't find anyone with a container to help you could put all non data items in your nano pack in a container and force respawn. If you force respawn,  all  non data items get deleted from your nano pack. To force respawn,  hit esc, and select force respawn. Make sure you have activated your resurrection node first.

Thank you so much, that fixed it.