Kickstarter backer, what do i do?

Marzuk

Theres 6 years of kickstarter updates i haven't really read. Is there a thread someone with a breakdown on what i need to do to play because i aint forking over more money.

Still waiting on customer service to link my kickstarter account, joy.  As a digital silver founder backer how many months of subscription is that going to give me if any? If i backed it on kickstarter do i get a steam key? or can i only play it by downloading it?

Sorry if this has all been asked before

From what I have seen in my own reading/my own backer info, we do not get a steam key - download from the DU site and let it patch.  For DACs, Silver looks to be 11, which translates to 11 months if you were to use them that way.

Hi @Marzuk

As mentioned in the Kickstarter from a few days ago, if you have created your Dual Universe account just recently, you need to contact our Customer Support to link your Kickstarter pledge with your Dual Universe account.
If you haven't created your Dual Universe account yet, you must:

1) Create your Dual Universe account on our website: https://dualuniverse.game/signup

2) Contact our Customer Support team  by writing a ticket through our Customer Support Portal: https://support.dualthegame.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
(please for easier authentication, contact them with the email address you used for your Kickstarter account when you backed the project)
Only when your Kickstarter pledge will be linked to your Dual Universe account, you will be able to find your DACs on your account.

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.