Challenges are interesting but they do need some work.

StoneLegionYT

I like the concept of challenges their little gameplay ideas that I think need a lot more work and a lot more added. 

First off I think the biggest issue is that you do not support the ability to let people switch mouse support on any of the ships. This means for people like me who have really bad abilities to coordinate control-wise on the keyboard to fly ship or utterly failing these missions. I spent hours and hours and hours just finishing one and I don't think I want to do it again because it was an enjoyable.

The tutorial skip suggestions come up while doing them. I think they're not a bad thing to allow you to skip the beginning portions of it. For example in space I'm supposed to leave the hanger and I did leave the hanger. Unfortunately sometimes when I go in it doesn't trigger and that's it I have to close it down and go back into it.

Also another issue with the space one is the forklift ship flips onto its side the second you get into the ship LOL just an interesting little bug there.

I would love to see more varieties added eventually. Maybe ones where you fly to point a to point b to point c to point d just for fun. Or maybe a taxi service kind of thing. Right now basically you have a fetch and return infection return which is neat but I feel like there could be many other ways of implementing other types of challenges. Two of them kind of feels very basic especially in a MMO it just doesn't feel right at all.

Just some suggestions I like the idea and the concept of it obviously I just think there could be a bit more tweaks done to it.