mghtyred

WHERE ARE OUR REWARDS?

I think the Founders have been more than patient. Most of us contributed back in 2016 with an expected delivery date of 2018. We were later told that there were delays, and that we would receive our rewards "soon". Soon became "later", and then "before game release date". Here we are on release day, and we're still left waiting. As a Ruby founder, I was promised the following: 

image.thumb.png.e4b533cdf4a0825274d48f4fb02f897c.png

I am still waiting. This is not right. I have made several inquiries via email, and through these forums, and I either get a blanket statement of "soon", or I am ignored. This is gone on for too long. JC and the team need to address this. Today. It's launch day and we're all feeling pretty cheated. 

I'm pretty sure one of the devs on the discord acknowledged that there's an issue. I believe the suggestion was put a ticket in I also seem to be missing some stuff so I put a ticket in as well. It might be a while they might even do a large batch for the players possibly.

I just found this thread about it:

Information about Sapphire Founders and above (including Ruby) is next to the last entry. If that information is correct than I am even missing 2 STUs.

Unfortunately I do not have access to the source link: https://support.dualthegame.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001639873-FAQ-Supporter-Packs

I suddenly remembered I was due a T-shirt. I am sure I saw or heard something somewhere that said they would be sending them out (Or sending something), I assume they will send an E-mail when they do dispatch. It would be good to have an update on them. 😏

As this thread overlaps the purpose of the official backer rewards thread, it will now be closed.
Many questions have been answered in the thread dedicated to the backer rewards here:

If you have additional questions and/or concerns on the topic, please post them in the dedicated thread.

Best regards,
Nyzaltar.