I can't redeem my 2 weeks of free playtime for returning to the game since Beta.

Pyrate89

I have played beta, paid for a few months.

Says I will have 2 weeks play time, get error 112 on trying to log in.

Connected steam account, game is not on steam.

Do I have to buy it on steam? Do I not need to buy it on steam?

How is anything supposed to work? Is everything broken or am I doing something wrong? Can we have any communication on how any of this supposed to work?

4 minutes ago, NQ-Nyzaltar said:

Hi Pyrate89,

The issue has been fixed in the evening yesterday.
You may have to log in on our website with your account to activate your 2 weeks of play time.

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.

How can i do that ? i've linked my account and in the game product menu there is nothing. 
Aldready have error 112 

• NQ-Nyzaltar changed the title to I can't redeem my 2 weeks of free playtime for returning to the game since Beta.
10 hours ago, Daphne Jones said:

Do Alpha players get the two weeks? I don't see anything about it under my products.

As far as I have understood, the free 2 weeks is contingent upon you having purchased game time before launch. Any amount, at any point. So if your account didn't need to buy game time to play during alpha/beta, then it wouldn't be eligible (unless you chose to buy game time anyway).

I could be wrong, but that is my understanding.

so how about missing launch and being able to take the desired hexes, is that something that will be looked at too? or just bad luck?

It is honestly one of the key factors in playing with friends, organizations were planning this for some time and it got totally shot through this issue that should have never happened. My friend shinolux still cannot enter DU while played the whole beta time and she is not the only one