Not Authorized to log in

Thasrion

I bought game time through Steam because I linked my steam account to my NQ account. I can't login with that either. So it shows my DU account is not authorized and my steam account is incorrect password, which is not the case.

2 minutes ago, SpaceCowboy said:

Had the same issue. I re-entered my saved credentials in the client and it let me in. Also added 2fa but doubt that was the reason.

Have the same problem, and also have just activated 2fa, so it is maybe related...

Hey folks - this may help some of you. :)

For players who linked their Steam account before buying the game on Steam, the game time attribution is not automatic due to unexpected technical constraints.

You need to login on the website and go to your product page: https://www.dualuniverse.game/account/products

There, you will find a button labelled "Redeem game time". Make sure you are logged onto the account you want to credit time to and press this button. You should now receive the one month game time from your Steam purchase.

Please let us know if that helps resolve the issue you are having! :)

18 minutes ago, NQ-Nyota said:

Hey folks - this may help some of you. :)

For players who linked their Steam account before buying the game on Steam, the game time attribution is not automatic due to unexpected technical constraints.

You need to login on the website and go to your product page: https://www.dualuniverse.game/account/products

There, you will find a button labelled "Redeem game time". Make sure you are logged onto the account you want to credit time to and press this button. You should now receive the one month game time from your Steam purchase.

Please let us know if that helps resolve the issue you are having! :)

There aren't any buttons of a kind in that page.