Crashed and died

Doombad

Be sure to follow the flight tutorial. This new system for the tutorials, and being able to access them within your included base is a really nice feature. They've definitely made some real improvements in this regard. Will help a lot of people get started in the game. Was one of my biggest gripes early on. 

My brake did not activate. Luckily the descent pod landed with just a few busted fins.

Besides that, I must say the New User guidance has been smooth as glass. There was just one hiccough where I had already deployed the speeder and it asked me once again to deploy it, so I had to put it back in my backpack and redeploy it... LOL

Besides that, all I can say is the start up experience is a helluva lot better than the Beta Day 1.

Performance wise, the game is also in a much, much better place than it was in 2020.

TBH, I already don't miss my beta builds and am looking forward to a fresh start.

All in all, I'm giving this game an 8/10 for start up smoothness. Of course the real test comes in  a years' time when all the orgs are established... Will there be new gameplay loops available by then?