DON'T MISS ON THE TALENT POINTS BOOST AT LAUNCH

NQ-Wanderer

Do these boosts stack?
For example (as an alpha player), if I buy sub over 13 months (as an example), but also have the Contributor Pack, do I just get Exotic, or do I also get Rare?
Does this apply universally, so if I had paid 6 months in sub, and was a Contributor, would I get Rare twice?

If i am reading it correctly me as a patron backer will get the exotic package or is just gold and above patron backers? I have not been checking in here for a few years so i am trying to keep up with all the different type of packages. 😅

Otherwise i guess as an Iron Patron backer i will get the rare package. If that is the case, can i upgrade to the exotic package by buying 1 month subscription to add to my existing 12 months?

Okay so i got help on discord understanding it and all the ranks. For anyone else just getting back to DU, there are 2 types of backers.

Those from Kickstarter named after "precious metals and stones" like my "Iron" rank and then the later ranks which where 

• Patron pack
  • Sponsor pack
  • Contributor pack

image.thumb.png.7d9ad093179b3f0c27ee91f701b05af6.png

So now you will understand just like me. 🙂
Therefore me as an Iron Backer will get the Rare Package.

When will our DACs be available to use?

We need them before we can play at launch.

We also need to be able to transfer some of them to others.

We do not get the talent point boost until our DACs are available for us to use and/or transfer.

so when do we get these packages? just sometime in the next 6 months ish? as well as im slightly confused on it lol because it says 6-12 months subscription would put you at the 2nd tier but im listed as "Member" yet i had my subscription for atleast 6 months, i practically lived in the game when it hit open beta

Edited by Coeptis87

2 hours ago, Coeptis87 said:

so when do we get these packages? just sometime in the next 6 months ish? as well as im slightly confused on it lol because it says 6-12 months subscription would put you at the 2nd tier but im listed as "Member" yet i had my subscription for atleast 6 months, i practically lived in the game when it hit open beta

Considering those of us who were Founders are still waiting 6 years later for all of our Kickstarter rewards, I'd comfortably say don't hold your breath. 

Hi,

I do not understand how the bonus works on Talents and Money...

I am a Patron backer, so I believe I should have the Exotic Pack. However, at launch I do not have any "bonus" Talent Points or money (h). The only money I have is from the Daily Log-In reward that everyone gets and the only Talents I have are from queuing...

What should I start with as a Patron/Exotic Pack and how are the bonuses received?

Also, should I be getting a bonus to the Accumulation Rate of Talent Points, or is the MAX 180/min?  If the MAX is 180/min then how do I receive the bonus that is supposed to be 3M per month and 52.0 Million over 6 months?

Sorry if these are dumb questions, but I have read through the forum and all the info I can find elsewhere, but the explanation of HOW the rewards are delivered still escape me. As I do not seem to have any money or talent bonuses.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/2/2022 at 4:51 AM, _Webby_ said:

What should I start with as a Patron/Exotic Pack and how are the bonuses received?

Also, should I be getting a bonus to the Accumulation Rate of Talent Points, or is the MAX 180/min?  If the MAX is 180/min then how do I receive the bonus that is supposed to be 3M per month and 52.0 Million over 6 months?

Sorry if these are dumb questions, but I have read through the forum and all the info I can find elsewhere, but the explanation of HOW the rewards are delivered still escape me. As I do not seem to have any money or talent bonuses.

Thanks

Was this ever answered? Also what day does the money occur? it is now 1 month after launch, or will it be the first of the month?

4 hours ago, Kezzle said:

I expect it to be as late as possible and still conceivably be at the "end of the first month". So maybe 31 days after they started taking game time off our credit. Plus a couple of weeks for "apologies for the delay".

On this morning's stream I think they said it would be at the start of the month, Nov. 1st.

• 2 months later...