Tax implementation for tiles question

VanDamage

Hello,

i can't seem to find any info on the tax for tiles as new players will not have alot of quanta's how much will the tax be for tiles?

Also will the tax be implemented for your haven tile from the start or only new tiles for example on Alioth?

Will it cost less for personal tiles then for tiles of organisations? i don't know any prices.

I honestly know nothing about this it would be greatly appreciated if anyone could shed some light on this before the launch so that i can prepare for this.
i haven't played alot in the last months before the launch so any info would be fantastic.

Many thanks.

Edited by VanDamage

Your Haven tile is never taxed.

Any other tile on any (non starter, non-sanctuary) planet or moon costs (on the Beta) 500k quanta to deploy the territory unit, and 500k quanta per week to keep the tile in active state, which you need to run mining units. If you don't pay the tax, after 3 weeks the tile becomes unclaimed again.  If you don't need mining units to run, then you'll be able to turn a max of 3 (we think) tiles to be HeadQuarters (HQ) tiles, which don't require tax ever, but which can't run mining tiles unless you pay tax. No discounts for org tiles. You can only have individually owned tiles as HQ tiles.

3 minutes ago, Distinct Mint said:

Your Haven tile is never taxed.

Any other tile on any (non starter, non-sanctuary) planet or moon costs (on the Beta) 500k quanta to deploy the territory unit, and 500k quanta per week to keep the tile in active state, which you need to run mining units. If you don't pay the tax, after 3 weeks the tile becomes unclaimed again.  If you don't need mining units to run, then you'll be able to turn a max of 3 (we think) tiles to be HeadQuarters (HQ) tiles, which don't require tax ever, but which can't run mining tiles unless you pay tax. No discounts for org tiles. You can only have individually owned tiles as HQ tiles.

Thank you for the fast reply!!! cheers