new price is not reasonable as game has no content...

VanDamage

• VanDamage changed the title to new price is not reasonable as game has no content...

That is saying that the sandbox has no content... It's up to you to build those sandcastles!

No, the issue isn't that there isn't content, the issue is that doing the fun stuff (like building and flying) requires you to do a TON of mindnumbing and unfun grinding, that's pretty boring OR requires you to do boring and tedious mini games and then wait a long while...

On 9/22/2022 at 2:21 PM, Cergorach said:

That is saying that the sandbox has no content... It's up to you to build those sandcastles!

No, the issue isn't that there isn't content, the issue is that doing the fun stuff (like building and flying) requires you to do a TON of mindnumbing and unfun grinding, that's pretty boring OR requires you to do boring and tedious mini games and then wait a long while...

For me, the issue isn't the grinding, it's the missing "pillars" of territory warfare and AvA combat.

And a bunch of other stuff I can't be bothered honing into a scathing indictment of game development a la NQ, so I've deleted it. I've three DACs and if it's not worth the money (howevermuch that is) by the time those run out, I'll not be paying the dues. There's enough interesting stuff for a while, but their pace of development doesn't make me optimistic that they'll get any more of my money.