Magic Bus Tour Discussion & Screenshot thread!

NQ-Nyota

Should be fun! I remember the tours that were had around the end of Alpha, visiting some of the winners and other entrants for the Space Station building contest, before the big wipe at the launch of Beta. I'm guessing everyone will be in voice on Discord again? :)

8 minutes ago, Vonboy said:

Should be fun! I remember the tours that were had around the end of Alpha, visiting some of the winners and other entrants for the Space Station building contest, before the big wipe at the launch of Beta. I'm guessing everyone will be in voice on Discord again? :)

We're still discussing that possibility. We'll see what can be done. Hope you can make it!

13 minutes ago, D4nkkn1ght said:

Will anyone be streaming this? Sounds like The Morning Brew Show, Geo! If not I may (if not working) be around to lend a hand. Poke me in creators Disco

We'll be reminding all our lovely streamers, whether they want to stream or just go on a bus ride. :) Have a look at the times posted, see if any fit your schedule. We did our best to get a lot of different times. :)

6 minutes ago, vylqun said:

NQ doesnt like giving definite times for more or less important dates (like the release for example) ;)

NQ has given the times for the bus tour in European and NA times so why can't they also give the times in AEST as well?

Thank you everyone for joining our first Magic Bus Tour! It didn't quite end the way we anticipated, but it gives everyone some fun stories to tell. :)

Thanks to all the streamers and everyone who participated! We're looking forward to seeing all your screenshots!

Four more bus tours to go, we hope to see y'all there. If you dare! :P