BUILD YOUR LEGACY NOW - discussion thread

NQ-Wanderer

So no new speeder or outpost at launch so I guess no one won the contest?  I'm disappointed that it wasn't available on launch.  Defeats the purpose of people submitting this for the starting outpost and most people have already started and got their new outpost and speeder.

On 9/27/2022 at 9:11 PM, Armand said:

So no new speeder or outpost at launch so I guess no one won the contest?  I'm disappointed that it wasn't available on launch.  Defeats the purpose of people submitting this for the starting outpost and most people have already started and got their new outpost and speeder.

For all of NQ's vagueness I felt they were clear that it would be post launch for inclusion.  The contest itself was a response to the community in the final stretch of prepping for the launch, or as some may call it; an afterthought. 

We are likely to hear something about this in the next week or two, even if it's just an announcement of an announcement that puts a deadline for the NQ staff to finalized their internal voting or however they're handling it.  (@NQ - hint, set public deadlines for transparency.  They can be moved if need be, but it would help your community get a better sense of activity other than patch notes and assurances that X hasn't been forgotten.  It may even slightly reduce the number of questions about when something should happen with whatever the subject may be in addition to giving the community the ability to answer some of the questions that still come.)

Edit:  Post # 369!  Woot.  ...too bad edits don't count toward post count or I'd probably be at post # 639.

On 10/3/2022 at 7:40 AM, Wyndle said:

For all of NQ's vagueness I felt they were clear that it would be post launch for inclusion.  The contest itself was a response to the community in the final stretch of prepping for the launch, or as some may call it; an afterthought. 

We are likely to hear something about this in the next week or two, even if it's just an announcement of an announcement that puts a deadline for the NQ staff to finalized their internal voting or however they're handling it.  (@NQ - hint, set public deadlines for transparency.  They can be moved if need be, but it would help your community get a better sense of activity other than patch notes and assurances that X hasn't been forgotten.  It may even slightly reduce the number of questions about when something should happen with whatever the subject may be in addition to giving the community the ability to answer some of the questions that still come.)

Edit:  Post # 369!  Woot.  ...too bad edits don't count toward post count or I'd probably be at post # 639.

Thanks for the reply.