gaming card 4k60 "no device"

Katakuri2022

Once I finally recognised it wasn't appearing in device manager, I moved my SSD slot to where it is now and the capture card never appeared. Since then, I'm rather certain that even though two PCL slots appear in certain portions of the device manager, they are not listed as elegato and the drivers won't be updated to "multedia device."

Although I'm also trying to get the D3500 to operate, I believe that this is my main first issue. Have a plug-in power supply and a mini-HDMI to HDMI cable. It could be premature to worry more on the camera operating than the capture card first.

youtube thumbnail download

Edited by Katakuri2022

Hello Katakuri and welcome to the forums. From what I can gather you are trying to get your Elgato 4k60 capture card working and connected to your D3500 Camera but its not being recognized by your system. One of the most common issues associated with operating systems failing to recognize devices is missing motherboard drivers. Consider running windows update if you have not done so already and then lookup your motherboard specific drivers and install them manually. Apart from that I am not really sure what could be causing the issue. You might get lucky and someone more familiar with said capture card will come along to provide more specialized help but consider reaching out to Elgato support directly via https://help.elgato.com/hc/en-us

Best of luck either way.