Reward Packs

Muhadmananda

The schematic rewards from the Pioneer Packs refer to the new schematic copy system that was implemented in July 2022. They are single run schematics that can be used to fabricate dynamic core units if you have the required materials and industry unit. Thus players who receive these packs will be able to more easily produce the associated dynamic core units by not needing to pay the schematic copy fee or wait for the schematics to be created. Alternatively these schematic copies can be sold on the market or traded with other players in exchange for quanta.

6 hours ago, Msoul said:

The schematic rewards from the Pioneer Packs refer to the new schematic copy system that was implemented in July 2022. They are single run schematics that can be used to fabricate dynamic core units if you have the required materials and industry unit. Thus players who receive these packs will be able to more easily produce the associated dynamic core units by not needing to pay the schematic copy fee or wait for the schematics to be created. Alternatively these schematic copies can be sold on the market or traded with other players in exchange for quanta.

thx for the info. so do i undersstand this correctly from the link you posted that when i got a blueprint of a vessel i made during beta i will need a copy to produce it after release?

14 minutes ago, Muhadmananda said:

thx for the info. so do i undersstand this correctly from the link you posted that when i got a blueprint of a vessel i made during beta i will need a copy to produce it after release?

The blueprint system is divided into two parts.  When you save a copy of your construct it generates a Core BP to store the data.  You cannot place a construct directly from a Core BP, instead you make a usable copy just called a blueprint.  A Core BP has unlimited use (as many copies as you can afford) but a blueprint is a single use item used to place the construct.