ddr5 RAM

Osyraa

That is a very large amount of RAM and well in excess of the recommended system requirements for DU. Performance benefits beyond this point would likely be marginal at best. To help make the most of all that memory I recommend utilizing a fast solid state drive, although I suspect you already have that covered.

There is not going to be more than a marginal (unnoticeable) increase in performance past 20 GB if we're only discussing system RAM.  As Msoul mentioned, a fast SSD (NVMe preferred) and resizable bus (GPU setting) will have more impact on performance.  Assuming a fast and consistent ISP, I suspect you can push the number of constructs displayed in game to max and not tax your system (fans may ramp though) if you have 64GB of DDR5.

Edit:  Something else that may improve performance:  Under the graphics settings the second option "Number of threads" should not be set to the max as you need to leave at least one thread available to your operating system.  IMO, NQ should change it to default at half available cores (half performance and all efficiency cores where available) with the slider not being capable of capturing the entire CPU.

Edited by Wyndle

36 minutes ago, Honvik said:

What graphics card are you using?  That is one bit I found important!

If it has the ability to use resizable bar you're golden.  If it has at least 8GB of GDDR5 it should be capable enough for 1080p.  DLSS bugs have recently been addressed so an RTX 20xx may see an uplift in performance and the RTX 30xx will shine (though the 3050 is not worth what they're charging).