KICKSTARTER DIGITAL REWARDS ARE COMING! - discussion thread

NQ-Wanderer

Got a response finally from my October 1st, which was my 4th email attempt on getting a "guesstimate" time frame of when these items will be delivered...or at least the base game and time...seeing how that is the LEAST they could provide and the easiest since the game has launched already and they have the ability to sell game time subscriptions. Here is their response:

Hello Shane,

We are unable to provide any update regarding the missing rewards or any reimbursement currently, as the team continues to work tirelessly to correct this issue and distribute them.
The ticket will be placed on hold, until such time that we are able to provide you with an update and fully resolve the issue.

Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.

Best regards,
NQ-Rubicon

So in other words...middle finger. Out of all the games I have backed...this is the first that I have experienced this lack of care and attention to their backers.

• 3 weeks later...

My resurrection node skin still doesn't work...

Today they will be launching 1.1 and I hope all the stuff we backers was promised will be there.

To me the whole list of what who should get is terribly unclear, it seems to change over time.

So I request that NQ posts a closed thread here on the forums with all the rewards backers should get (hopefully sooner than later...).

In other words: what do ruby backers get? what do gold backers get? what do silver backers get? Please NQ post this thread to make things clear once and for all. Thank you.

You are only allowed to sell your DAC for quanta not anything irl but there is currently no method of performing such a transaction with 100% security. As a result there have been several instances of players not following through on what was promised effectively scamming the other party out of their DAC/quanta.

Personally I recommend you wait until NQ implements a system which formally backs these kinds transactions or at the very least exercise caution and utilize a trusted third party to help avoid issues.

Also keep in mind that advertising DAC transactions here on the forums or on the official discord is currently not allowed. See here details.

Edited by Msoul
Update with link to NQ Announcement

They need digital in game DACs to appear as data items… Just like keys, schematics and bloops. 

I wonder how hard it can be. This critical, payment and income related feature was mentioned years ago and yet was not even working AT ALL on day one of “release”

58 minutes ago, Jinxed said:

They need digital in game DACs to appear as data items… Just like keys, schematics and bloops. 

I wonder how hard it can be. This critical, payment and income related feature was mentioned years ago and yet was not even working AT ALL on day one of “release”

Aye. I suspect the issue is one of security. Can you imagine if someone discovered a way to dupe data items? It probably doesn't matter too much with the current range of data items, but when there's actual value involved...