Core BP placement after launch

WeTeEf

Hello everyone,

im very new to the game and started a week ago to get used to some mechanics before launchwipe.

As I allready build some things I enjoy Leads me to the question of taking CoreBP to the release.

i allready got a lot of stuff from veteran players, what will not be available (at least to me) like warpdrives and stuff. 
Will it be possible to build these ships from my core BP and will the missing Elements just left Blank and will I’m be able to replace Honeycombs with materials I own?

Or do I have to create „stripped“ CoreBPversions of my Stuff prior wipe?

Greetings

Weteef

It should not have a negative impact for you to make the "stripped" version of the core bp in addition.  Just remember to rename your construct to indicate it is empty or stripped before creating that bp or you'll have to read the details to know which one is loaded with the higher level parts.  Then put all of your gear back in place and put your construct name back.

41 minutes ago, Wyndle said:

It should not have a negative impact for you to make the "stripped" version of the core bp in addition.  Just remember to rename your construct to indicate it is empty or stripped before creating that bp or you'll have to read the details to know which one is loaded with the higher level parts.  Then put all of your gear back in place and put your construct name back.

Or if you have enough honeycomb & elements now, make a second ship from the main core bp, strip out everything you want to make the 'stripped' version of your ship, and then create a second core bp of the stripped ship again making sure that bp is named somehow to indicate it is the stripped version.