Will My stuff be gone haven't played since December of 21

Delove

As long as you had 5 or fewer tiles not on Sanctuary then all of your stuff should still be there but may be buried.  Anything on Sanctuary should still be there as well.

The inactive asset requisition system (IAR) responsible for cleaning up old constructs was implemented in he Panacea update and you can read more about it here. As Wyndle indicated, your sanctuary tile and any constructs on it are 100% safe. If you had any additional tiles prior to the update then up to five of them were automatically designated as headquarters (HQ) tiles and thus would not be lost due to unpaid taxes. Now here is where it gets a little tricky, if you had constructs on these headquarter tiles they will be protected from the IAR system but only if you maintain an active subscription. In the event you have not subscribed to Dual Universe for 90 days, all constructs outside of your sanctuary tile will become abandoned regardless of whether or not you own the territory they were placed on. Note that accounts with full beta access (either through pledge packs or beta keys) are currently immune from this requirement.

Edited by Msoul

Your stuff might be gone, depending on how many hexes you had, no sub your stuff might still be gone. But that doesn't matter, because at launch all your stuff will be gone.

You might want to check how many months of subscription you have, if you have 13+ you get a max bonus at launch. You might want to stock up on gametime before launch as that counts for those 13+ months and give you the opportunity to check out some of the changes.

I am your alioth neighbour.

Msoul is completely right about your tiles and constructs.

Delove, your stuff is gone because I looted it due to the inactive asset system, you were gone months, you're tile is still there but all the cores on it are now mine.

(all your surrounding tiles tiles went poof cept one)

Its all going to be wiped anyway BUT if you want i can transfer all the cores back to you, i havent moved the ships or dismantled the base.

upto you

Although i did loot a lot of Core BPS gods knows why you put them in a container, they should be kept in your nano.

you were gone months, what was i supposed to do, let some random take it all, least you got a chance to get it back

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/24/2022 at 6:48 AM, cerveau said:

I am your alioth neighbour.

Msoul is completely right about your tiles and constructs.

Delove, your stuff is gone because I looted it due to the inactive asset system, you were gone months, you're tile is still there but all the cores on it are now mine.

(all your surrounding tiles tiles went poof cept one)

Its all going to be wiped anyway BUT if you want i can transfer all the cores back to you, i havent moved the ships or dismantled the base.

upto you

Although i did loot a lot of Core BPS gods knows why you put them in a container, they should be kept in your nano.

you were gone months, what was i supposed to do, let some random take it all, least you got a chance to get it back

Its all good bro dont have much time to play anymore i will be back come launch maybe we can become neighbors again lol hope u enjoyed the loot and was able to use it 

If your stuff was under your character and not an org, specially the tiles, then you might still have them under an HQ, though there's a chance IAR did its job while you were unsubscribed. If you plan on coming back it might be worth getting a sub since you will get bonus stuff on release anyways.