A big THANK YOU to our community

NQ-Sesch

Hey Noveans!

You are an amazing community. I would like to thank each and everyone of you for helping make this launch announcement such a major success! Internally, we had some goals for our wishlist on Steam, which we thought would be enough to help us get visibility on the store when the game launches (that's how Steam rolls...). We are just so happy to report that we are about to reach that goal IN JUST THREE DAYS!!!! This is incredibly promising for the launch of Dual Universe and we know we couldn't have done it without you, our awesome community of dedicated and passionate players.

It’s time to double our Stream Wishlist goal! Let's make DU the surprise hit that we all know it can be. Please continue to spread the word about the wishlist to show our love and passion for this game. Together, we can DU it!

Again, thank you SO MUCH from all of us here at Novaquark.

Uncle Sesch.jpg

40 minutes ago, NQ-Sesch said:

Hey Noveans!

You are an amazing community. I would like to thank each and everyone of you for helping make this launch announcement such a major success! Internally, we had some goals for our wishlist on Steam, which we thought would be enough to help us get visibility on the store when the game launches (that's how Steam rolls...). We are just so happy to report that we are about to reach that goal IN JUST THREE DAYS!!!! This is incredibly promising for the launch of Dual Universe and we know we couldn't have done it without you, our awesome community of dedicated and passionate players.

It’s time to double our Stream Wishlist goal! Let's make DU the surprise hit that we all know it can be. Please continue to spread the word about the wishlist to show our love and passion for this game. Together, we can DU it!

Again, thank you SO MUCH from all of us here at Novaquark.

You're welcome. We'll do our best :D 

By the way really mega cool decision, that you have decided for Steam ❤️ 

"EA comes back to steam"

Is that so? Can I add BF5 to my library?

"You can add it as a third party game, which does absolutely nothing"

Then I tried their learning impaired subscription (ea play), got the game there, trying to link my accounts somehow (something which only exists for a learning impaired star wars normie title). Absolutely impossible to bring my account over to stop using learning impaired origin...

So I am confident this can be fornicated up, and will only believe it once I see it.

5 hours ago, Cybob19 said:

"EA comes back to steam"

Is that so? Can I add BF5 to my library?

"You can add it as a third party game, which does absolutely nothing"

Then I tried their learning impaired subscription (ea play), got the game there, trying to link my accounts somehow (something which only exists for a learning impaired star wars normie title). Absolutely impossible to bring my account over to stop using learning impaired origin...

So I am confident this can be fornicated up, and will only believe it once I see it.

The nested game service within a game service is a horrible idea in general.  I bought a "complete" game bundle on a Steam sale not realizing you still had to install and use Origin in order to access content purchased through Steam.  I went through the effort to install but once I saw the several steps required to launch the launcher that launches the bundle launcher that then lets you launch each of the games in the bundle... refund!

6 hours ago, Leniver said:

You're welcome.

I hope the server will handle the charge at launch and not blow up :)

There should only be two types of blowing up allowed.  The game hitting critical success, and streamers kissing ground at 6k+ km/h.

Pew pew doesn't count.  Being evaporated is fine.

Please please please can NQ visit the steam page and respond to people on there?  This is your potential players who may buy DU asking for info.  Also please do a pinned post for all newbie help videos too there?  It may significantly help new people from now and release!.

Having posts about DU is a scam do not help.  As much as I respond it seems so hard to make your point :)

Thanks

Honvik