challenges

Gillwin

so i just tried to do the challenges that are in the game.  what a nightmare.  So to do a challenge you just have to fly from  point A to B and they provide you with a selection of 6 (or so) ships you can choose from, but all the ships use the same control system and will not let you change it.  I have been flying for 2 years using one system and now they are forcing me to learn to fly with a different system.  I just dont get it.  If you are going to go to the trouble to have multiple ships to choose from, why on earth would you not set some of them up with different control systems so we can choose the method we are used to using?

default only, which is fine but you should be able to select if you want to use joystick, keyboard , or mouse controls, but they have it blocked so you cant select what you prefer.  All the ships are preset for keyboard control.  I think it would be better if they either let us be able to select the control system we prefer, or have some of the ships they already have spawned set to the different control systems so you can select the ship that has the system you prefer using.

and no one was talking about autopilot, just basic control selection