[Game Suggestion] - Combat warp in for PVP.

ADCOne

So I have not played any PVP in this game at present but, watching some of the video's people have been posting for recent news got me thinking that the Warp limitation of being only able to warp directly to beacons or planets is probably one of the issues with PVP not being very exciting for the players.

So the idea is, when a group of say for example 10 ships is in combat I think people with warp drives should be able to warp into that location, well a reasonable distance away from it to avoid collisions. You would obviously need the PVP players to test it to find out what a good number of ships should be in a fight before you can detect it and warp in to join the combat area and also what is a good distance for the combat they should warp to.

I think this will make combat more dynamic for the PVP players and also make warp drive more realistic since scientist are fairly good at detecting explosions in space these days.

You could add other elements to it for balance sake like a time limit before the combat is detected and advertised and also a detection range could be added, which would increase the longer the fighting keeps going.

Anyway it was just a thought I had while watching the DU videos.

Have fun in game 😀