Please make sure that blueprints retain industry configuration

Moulinex

We know that after the wipe, we will only keep core blueprints.

I made some testing this morning and found out that when I deploy a blueprint of a factory, all industries lose their recipe configuration.

This will be already a pain to visit all assembly lines to feed them one by one with schematics but now I also understand that I will have to reconfigure all industries (refiners, smelters, electronics, metalworks, etc) after deploying the construct.

And just to make it clear, I'm not talking about talents here but just the recipe configured.

Is it something that you can fix before the launch please?

Thanks!

realistically how will you ever deploy that blueprint like that. You will need industry to make the industry etc. Industry installations evolve and grow based on need.

My plan, and the one I recommend, is lay down a nice building somewhere, and grow a new industry installation. Build it better.

That said, I agree in principle. Blueprints of a Core should restore all aspects of the core as it was when it was blueprinted, skills, links, etc.

11 minutes ago, Tordan said:

realistically how will you ever deploy that blueprint like that. You will need industry to make the industry etc. Industry installations evolve and grow based on need.

Just by having smaller industries that I'm preparing to build back all the components.

We are not ship builders but industrialists.

So, like ship builders who will have core BP to deploy their ships (and probably their shipyard/demo room), we would like to be able to use our core BP to deploy the factory that evolved and grown based on our needs for two years.

21 hours ago, Moulinex said:

Just by having smaller industries that I'm preparing to build back all the components.

Agreed but...

My speculation is that by the time you have what you need to redeploy your industry, you will have created a new factory that you might just like better then the old one. /smile

I still agree that you should blueprint it
I still agree that they should make blueprints **work correctly!!!**

I'm just waxing philosophical.