Achievements reward should be increased at least an order of 10 or even more.

Sawafa

Curently the game provides 5 achievements levels. Skill points reward for getting achievement of corresponding level are:

level 1: 120 skill points

level 2: 360 skill points

level 3: 1080 skill points

level 4: 3240 skill points

level 5: 9720 skill points

9720 skill points is equivalent to 108 minutes (with 90 skill points/minute rate). It's less than 2 hours. In the same time the amount of time for gaining level 5 achivement is huge. So, this 2 hours reward means actually nothing. I think this reward should be AT LEAST 10x bigger per each level. May be even more than 10x. I would like to see numbers something like 1 mil (it's ~100x times bigger than what it is now) of skilll points for level 5 achievement.

the more achievements and the more points they award the better. that way we can feel like doing a thing has increased or skillpoints for doing that thing more. instead of only being better at something becuase you have subscribed for x time

when skills can take months theres no reason to be stingy

23 hours ago, Sawafa said:

I would like to see numbers something like 1 mil (it's ~100x times bigger than what it is now) of skilll points for level 5 achievement.

Increasing the skill points for achievements could encourage players to play the game and not to by alt accounts to get passive skill points instead. That would mean more server load and less income. That's not what NQ is interested in.

On 8/3/2022 at 3:50 AM, Maxim Kammerer said:

Increasing the skill points for achievements could encourage players to play the game and not to by alt accounts to get passive skill points instead. That would mean more server load and less income. That's not what NQ is interested in.

Oof. That’s cold, bro. 
but also true.