did i read this correct?

grumpledor

Did i read this correct that I need to make a schematic for FUEL??????   Are you serious I have to pay taxes on land to get the material and have to pay to make a schematic for  tier 2 pure and to make the fuel....  Just reading this I dont want to sign in...   Please tell me this isnt true..

WTF.. Well  I will give it a day to find out if this correct. B4 i delete my last account....

8 hours ago, grumpledor said:

Did i read this correct that I need to make a schematic for FUEL??????   Are you serious I have to pay taxes on land to get the material and have to pay to make a schematic for  tier 2 pure and to make the fuel....  Just reading this I dont want to sign in...   Please tell me this isnt true..

WTF.. Well  I will give it a day to find out if this correct. B4 i delete my last account....

What kind of child are you to make tantrums?

16 hours ago, grumpledor said:

Only if you want to manufacture it?

1 hour ago, Hecticus said:

Well Grump, you can’t just go around flying all over the place like it’s a game or something. What were you thinking?

Ya this isn't star citizen where you can land at any space station or city and instantly refuel for a small fee. This isn't EvE online where warping costs nothing and moving around the game world isn't restricted.  

15 hours ago, Zarcata said:

Nano-Crafter, no Schematics needed.

Interesting. I wasn't aware you could craft T2 fuel in your nanopack... Must be a feature introduced in the 12 months since I last played.

15 hours ago, CousinSal said:

Ya this isn't star citizen where you can land at any space station or city and instantly refuel for a small fee. This isn't EvE online where warping costs nothing and moving around the game world isn't restricted.  

Ya this isn't like Star Citizen or EVE, games that are actually fun to play these days and have more then a handful of players... 😉

Luckily atmo fuel you can make in your backpack, so moving around on a planet should not be a big issue. Also moving between the starter moon(s) and Alioth via shuttle. Things start getting interesting beyond that. Find or buy T2 materials and having enough quanta to make BP(C)s for the material and the fuel itself... The issue with the new system is that you need a ton of quanta to make BPCs (instead of having a few permanent ones in your backpack), that means even more grinding...

I started at the start of beta and the quanta requirement for everything is starting to p!ss me off! It's now more of a grinding game then most of the mobile P2W clickers, and less enjoyable.

Being forced to care about quanta has been a hard adjustment for me as well. There was a long time where it was not necessary if you were making things yourself, and since there really were not interesting ways to make it, I just ignored it. It is impossible to ignore now (and still no interesting ways to earn quanta). If the economy had any semblance of balance and there was a variety of interesting ways to earn quanta, I don't think this would be an issue. As it stands now, I would rather live off the grid, but that is really not practical.

Thanks for the info folks..

To the SMUCKS-  I dont think I was throwing a fit at all.  I was asking if I read something so crazy I really couldnt believe it and made it jokingly so as to make a bad situation better I hoped.  

To the others with decent comment's, I wish you a good day and weekend.  

I know it wont be playing this POS for sure if you want it to be good.