NEW SCHEMATICS - Discussion Thread

NQ-Nyota

On 8/27/2022 at 1:19 AM, xTru said:

This is not limitation. This is just slowing down the enthusiasts. Limits would be nice.

Well there is a limit to how many you can create during a given period of time, which is what I meant.

I do think that it does make a substantial difference, and it's interesting to imagine how much pain it would be to keep a mega factory running with the way things are currently set up -- which gives me some cause for optimism. What I worry about is how much pain it will be to keep even a single-product factory running. There's a sweet spot somewhere in the middle which allows people to produce stuff and sell it, without a singe person or group dominating everything.

For anyone who hasn't tried it, I would suggest diving on to the PTS. You can test it on the normal server of course but it feels different on the PTS in a world where there are pretty much no items on sale right now in any of the markets.

47 minutes ago, Samedi said:

Well there is a limit to how many you can create during a given period of time, which is what I meant.

I do think that it does make a substantial difference, and it's interesting to imagine how much pain it would be to keep a mega factory running with the way things are currently set up -- which gives me some cause for optimism. What I worry about is how much pain it will be to keep even a single-product factory running. There's a sweet spot somewhere in the middle which allows people to produce stuff and sell it, without a singe person or group dominating everything.

For anyone who hasn't tried it, I would suggest diving on to the PTS. You can test it on the normal server of course but it feels different on the PTS in a world where there are pretty much no items on sale right now in any of the markets.

They are forcing me to have friends. I am not ok with this.

On 9/2/2022 at 6:48 PM, xTru said:

They are forcing me to have friends. I am not ok with this.

Indeed, Bad company!

Maybe they dont need to be friends, paint them Yellow, make them wear blue shorts and call yourself Gru!!!!!!!