Sub Tier linked to Element Tier

Turing

NQ should link the sub tier people pay to play the game to their ability to use certain elements

T1 -- Free
T2 -- 10.99 per month
T3 -- 20 per month

T4 -- 40 per month

T5 -- 100 per month

in this way NQ can actually keep the game running by making a profit

1 hour ago, Turing said:

NQ should link the sub tier people pay to play the game to their ability to use certain elements

T1 -- Free
T2 -- 10.99 per month
T3 -- 20 per month

T4 -- 40 per month

T5 -- 100 per month

in this way NQ can actually keep the game running by making a profit

Pay to win. No thank you.

1) Pay to win is a terrible idea, and would drive off a lot of people.

2) Free-tier is a terrible idea, not only because a large portion of the player-base would stop paying at all, but because it takes the teeth out of banning someone for doing things they very explicitly shouldn't be doing.

If you want NQ to make more money, talk them in to selling things that people both actually want and wont break the game with (element skins, shield skins, unusual voxel colors/patterns, landing-gear variants, very limited talent-point respec, ect...,) 

While I think this is a clown suggestion I need to be sure everyone is on board with this.

NQ will be selling DACs, You'll be able to trade them to people for quanta. It is literally legal gold buying. Make no mistake, whales will p2w pass people.

2 hours ago, VarietyMMOs said:

While I think this is a clown suggestion I need to be sure everyone is on board with this.

Actually I am pretty sure we will eventually see a F2P option wiht limited acces to resources, such as only T1 struff

2 hours ago, VarietyMMOs said:

NQ will be selling DACs, You'll be able to trade them to people for quanta. It is literally legal gold buying. Make no mistake, whales will p2w pass people.

DAC is not P2W as buying DAC will not in any way give you an advantage over those who just buy gametime and earn their quanta in game. While yes, we have always been under the impression that DAC would be a tradable item in game, so far it seems NQ wil actually only allow DAC to be bought for $$ and then activated for game time. 

If DAC wil not become an ingame item at launch, NQ would further devalue the backer packs and will need to compensate this somehow, unless gametime will go up to around $18 which is the amount NQ pitched DAC at during KS and later on their own crowdfunding packs. DAC were what set the value of the packs and so they are what NQ will need to provide for.