Glass voxels -- Plexi-Glass suggestion

Colber

I have heard alot from players wishing they had glass voxels in order to create curved and shaped windows that the current glass panels and such cant seem to fit the appropriate needs.  How about making a "Plexi-glass " product that can then be made into honeycomb voxels.  Can be made in the cemical industries equipment ( your choice on level basic, uncommon ... ). would use more glass product than poly carbonate product   (300l glass or advanced glass product and 100l plastic to make 75m3 plexi-glass ).  in doing so you can add schematics, talent points to the already existing pools in each category. hit point value should be 1/2 that of lumi-glass. Thankyou for taking the time to read this suggestion -- any numbers i used are for example purposes only you guys are the numbers wizards overall..

Sadly CptLoRes is correct. I have been told by Devs that the chance of glass/plexiglass voxels before release approaches zero. They just don't know how to make it work, and figuring it out isn't a priority to their timetable.

i can understand it not being a priority before release .. but since that 2017 post there has been alot more community creations and ability to see the possibilities of future creations with an item like this also a good selling point if made to add into their preview videos and marketing for those who join the game for the building aspect.  also it can't hurt to ask worst that happens is nothing.

For sure, and it was not meant negatively towards you what so ever.

Some of us are just tad bit frustrated with NQ, and have read threads with that exact request and similar way to many times by now.