Remove Safe zone around all planets except central safe zone. Lets test it!

Catarix

Amusing as the chaos would be, that would probably drive more people away right now than it would bring in. 

If you want to get some proper pvp, your best bet would probably be to try and take one of the space-resource nodes (you have a list of them and their coordinates in the system map).

17 hours ago, Taelessael said:

Amusing as the chaos would be, that would probably drive more people away right now than it would bring in. 

If you want to get some proper pvp, your best bet would probably be to try and take one of the space-resource nodes (you have a list of them and their coordinates in the system map).

game is dying as I see. without a big change it definitely will be closed. I as a new player i can say that there is no any danger anywhere except couple high-end places. i can build full T4 economy without a single battle in PvP game. it is absurd. it is amasing game and i want it to develop not stagnate

I want to explain my thoughts. I hope the devs read this. 

I have some experience in business. I have launched more then 10 different products(all IT connected). 

I know what is Client Retention, Life time etc. 

a core idea for this game is hardcore, PvP based, full loot game. everything should follow this Product idea. 

now I see that devs is losing focus. if someone afraid of dying and losing loot one should play WOW instead. 

core audience should be motivated and very active. I personally can invite many people and I also can buy a few accounts for different roles. 

but now DU is really boring. I am going to learn mechanics for a month and leave (if there will be not any changes) 

Devs you have seen a google trends. it is getting worse every months after peak in 2020. there are no new youtube videos for last year. you are doing something wrong with the game. the direction is wrong. I think making PvP game a safe nice spot is very very bad idea.  

image.jpeg

16 hours ago, Catarix said:

game is dying as I see. without a big change it definitely will be closed. I as a new player i can say that there is no any danger anywhere except couple high-end places. i can build full T4 economy without a single battle in PvP game. it is absurd. it is amasing game and i want it to develop not stagnate

No argument that it could use more pvp, and I'd agree that things probably shouldn't hit t4 quite so easily, but dropping safe-zone protection from a bunch of stuff that people built believing those planets would stay safe would cost DU a lot of players, and barring some major jumps forward on the pvp side of things (and some rather creative and substantial advertising to get the average pvp joe interested without giving them unrealistic expectations that get them to quit in their first month) it wouldn't draw enough pvp players to compensate.

If on the other hand they want to add in some more planets with better resources and no SZ (perhaps a whole new solar-system of such), then people would gladly pvp there, and DU wouldn't lose the non-pvp crowd. NQ still needs to improve the pvp though...