The siege of Gamma

Omukuumi

An official news article would be great but don't forget we also have some aspiring player journalists. Also if any of you have a twitter account, consider tweeting out your screenshots/videos/stories with #Dual Universe and @Dual Universe. There is a fairly good chance you will get some retweets from the official DU account.

1 hour ago, Aleksandr said:

great mechanics

To explain again:
Plasma is not in definitive Legion territory, we can be challenged as seen this weekend.
Legion has decided by mutual agreement to prioritize its members before any sale, and this for a period that concerns only us.
If one day plasma arrives on the markets, what is the point of coming to challenge us? Will the risk always be worth it? Or are we going to give our enemies a reason to not come and therefore end our own reason to play/gameplay?

Stop thinking only about you when you blame other players, they maybe got their reasons.

Roll up your sleeves, motivate friends/allies and join those who fight us! ;)

On 5/24/2022 at 11:36 AM, Cobqlt said:

To explain again:
Plasma is not in definitive Legion territory, we can be challenged as seen this weekend.
Legion has decided by mutual agreement to prioritize its members before any sale, and this for a period that concerns only us.
If one day plasma arrives on the markets, what is the point of coming to challenge us? Will the risk always be worth it? Or are we going to give our enemies a reason to not come and therefore end our own reason to play/gameplay?

Stop thinking only about you when you blame other players, they maybe got their reasons.

Roll up your sleeves, motivate friends/allies and join those who fight us! ;)

there are many more balanced games

8 hours ago, Blackbeard06 said:

Here is my video from the battle, DU pvp from one point of view isn't that very exciting so I did my best on making it interesting. 

Really cool video.

I hope NQ will open up the voxel-level possibilities in the future so that we can see some really fun capital ship visuals on this kind of video.

This assault showed that the servers are holding up with the new F4 map.
Now we need evolutions on the game design and the gameplay to hook people on the game.

12 hours ago, Blackbeard06 said:

Here is my video from the battle, DU pvp from one point of view isn't that very exciting so I did my best on making it interesting. 

Nicely done, Blackbeard! :) Vice President of CYTROXIA CORPORATION!

Proud to see CYT ORG representing! Thx to all who participated in the event.

Special thanks to Caerus#3073 for inviting us and for coordinating the event! ❤️

Blackbeard Promotion.png

I'm actually totally stoked that this happened in game. I am 100 percent all for this kind of content, having fought legion and i think empire a bit at the old serenity alien core on PTS, this is actually making the game feel somewhat alive. I for one think these cores are a great addition to the game. I'm not sure what other people think but i would have liked to have seen the current solar system broken up into zones/areas with one of these cores giving you control of  1 said area/zone each. Maybe you would take 2 cores that hold 2 zones so you could run a specific mission route and offer it to all your friendly org's, there would be a bit more reason and thought behind holding certain cores. This for me would have created interest for org's that are not necessarily pvp interested, to be allied with the zone owners to run either trade routes through friendly areas or mine asteroids etc etc. It would encourage people to have pacts and help smaller groups maybe to feel safer venturing into zones of the game they may not normally because of pvp. It would also have encouraged pvp orgs to protect their solo/small org's (the pve crowd if you like} when in their zones (maybe offering some sort of compensation if they are destroyed) I do think these core are a great addition and i do welcome them, I would just like to see a bit more of a reason for owning them or taking them. But GG all round i shall applaud you for what looked like a superb fight. big thumbs up from me.