unknow ship with space base...

Kormolos

hello, I suggest for ships placed on space platforms, given that we cannot maneuver them if we are not the owner of the ship, I suggest that the owner of the space station can request the abandonment of the ship which is parked on its space platform.
this so that he can free up space on his space platform.

The two weeks for requisition seems fair to me, as it provides a reasonable time for the owner to come recover their construct in the event of unusual circumstances. That said, the ability to eject a ship from a station's immediate vicinity without needing a waiting period should be a thing.  

5 hours ago, Taelessael said:

The two weeks for requisition seems fair to me, as it provides a reasonable time for the owner to come recover their construct in the event of unusual circumstances. That said, the ability to eject a ship from a station's immediate vicinity without needing a waiting period should be a thing.  

Yes, maybe separate the two. Though, if ejected is requisition needed? How far should a ship be ejected? This is a tricky one.... maybe a "tow service" should be introduced that tows ships to a central location after a certain time? Maybe even make this into a new game loop? Let players tow a ship for a reward once the timer is up, if it can be done without opening up for griefing ofc.