Simple, Easy changes NQ could REALISTICALLY make before release?

Shaman

-What if you got some of the rocks that you find while surface mining, made them larger & richer in resources, and then just put them around some asteroid rings in space?

free, cheap and easy PvE content, and it probably wouldn't even need a major patch to be implemented. You could even go a step further, by getting a laser emitter, making it larger, and making it able to damage/mine rocks when it comes into contact with one (that might take a bit longer though).

-what if you added a radar, that can see 2-4x the normal radar range, but also takes up capacity of an entire gunner chair, helping to encourage crewed ships/working together in PvP?

-what if you added an industry unit that can craft any element without needing schematics (low tiers only) but needs double the resources, and takes thrice as long to craft? Essentially, a crafting table for all the people who want to play completely solo.

Whether you think these are good or not though, point is, there are a lot of easy changes NQ could realistically make in the short timeframe and budget they have, to make the game much better and fleshed out before the release window. No need to add and fancy new elements with completely new functionality like a DSAT etc, all of these changes could be made using what NQ already has, without taking much dev time. 

35 minutes ago, Shaman said:

-what if you added a radar, that can see 2-4x the normal radar range, but also takes up capacity of an entire gunner chair, helping to encourage crewed ships/working together in PvP?

What about we get the radars fixed how they were first?

39 minutes ago, Walter said:

What about we get the radars fixed how they were first?

Honestly I don't get what's so wrong about it IMO. you have shields anyway and it adds an extra dynamic while fighting... besides if it works like other obstructable elements work you can just hide it in solid voxel anyway

8 minutes ago, Shaman said:

Honestly I don't get what's so wrong about it IMO. you have shields anyway and it adds an extra dynamic while fighting... besides if it works like other obstructable elements work you can just hide it in solid voxel anyway

Nope I get 100 % obstructed in solid Voxel and you get the radar killed in PvP 3 times easy  because rng prioritizes radars

35 minutes ago, Shaman said:

Ok I tried again and now it works yesterday it did not thx