Limit what can be manufactured on the starter moons (Sanctuary/Haven)?

I was brainstorming a bit about expensive factories, their costs, their exposure to eventual pvp, their location, resource supply, etc.

Before the the whole potential wipe announcement I was planning on building a Warp Beacon factory, and the safest place for that was on my tile on Sanctuary (no pvp ever). I never got that far due to that potential wipe announcement (I went pretty much dormant due to that). But the recent unannounced change to Warp Beacon building (plasma from the 10 alien cores), made me think that NQ might be pushing a ton of pvp related stuff. And having factories on the starter moons producing 'end content' stuff seems extremely counter productive. I suspect that NQ will eventually realize that as well and make that change at a later time, after folks have spent billions and 100s of hours on it building on a starter moon...

As you can only mine T1 and pick up T2 ores, why not limit starter moon (Sanctuary/Haven) factory production to T2 elements max. That would allow people to make basic stuff, but nothing more. If starter moon space stations will also be in a pvp free zone for perpetuity, also give those space stations the same limitations.

I know that I'm shooting myself in the foot by asking for this, but I prefer shooting myself in the foot now over NQ shooting me in the knee at a later date...