How DU is going to destroy a free market

28 minutes ago, kulkija said:

New players can enter economy loop, and make profit. They just have to be smart.

It will not be easy, but isn't it what everybody wants. Game not be too easy.

Whales will always be there and veterans are already here. 

After final wipe + 1 year, situation for new player will be more and more "uneven" as it is now.

If someone wants challenge for mining, I suggest starting to harvest and sell plasma.

- pretty high buy prices and some challenge on harvesting too.

- no flood on markets

Or one could specialize producing those elements which need plasma.

You mean whales can easy become wales, just a time factor, but you defence a no economic sinks to alow wales become more fast wales?

A bit contradictory, just a bit.

Du is a capitalist system, and capitalism just exist if system destroy the production: wars, obsolescence, new shiny products, burn fuel, taxes, recicling>reutilize...

Capitalist cant survive in a system were non exist sink of product, or new demand.

3 minutes ago, Sycopata said:

You mean whales can easy become wales, just a time factor, but you defence a no economic sinks to alow wales become more fast wales?

A bit contradictory, just a bit.

Du is a capitalist system, and capitalism just exist if system destroy the production: wars, obsolescence, new shiny products, burn fuel, taxes, recicling>reutilize...

Capitalist cant survive in a system were non exist sink of product, or new demand.

I agree, mostly. I do not defense "no economic sinks" I'm against artificial restrictions against free markets. 

Capitalism is not based on destruction of wealth. It is based on creating wealth and consuming goods and services.

I agree that this game needs new sinks, but not artificial restrictions which are introduced as sinks..

About whales dominating markets.

Situation what we see now is nothing compared to situation after DACs are introduced into in-game economy.

6 hours ago, kulkija said:

I agree, mostly. I do not defense "no economic sinks" I'm against artificial restrictions against free markets. 

Capitalism is not based on destruction of wealth. It is based on creating wealth and consuming goods and services.

I agree that this game needs new sinks, but not artificial restrictions which are introduced as sinks..

About whales dominating markets.

Situation what we see now is nothing compared to situation after DACs are introduced into in-game economy.

DAC is just a stable coin, like plex in EVE online.

15 hours ago, Sycopata said:

DAC is just a stable coin, like plex in EVE online.

DAC is not 'stable' in DU, it completely depends on how much quanta is available and how easy it is to earn. Just look at Plex, over the years it has inflated drastically!

41 minutes ago, Cergorach said:

DAC is not 'stable' in DU, it completely depends on how much quanta is available and how easy it is to earn. Just look at Plex, over the years it has inflated drastically!

The plex worth the same, 1 month gamplay, or the equivalent in €, what have fluctuated are the price of the isk, this is why plex cost alot more isk. Mind again in the stable coin concept. You transform your ISK in plexes, why isk fluctuate, but plex alwais offert the same 1 month gameplay.