Couple parts of the DU PvP Video are misleading

Waffle Boy

1 - Seconds into the video we already see dog fighting and close quarters combat.  You can only see this type of combat if you're less than 10km away from each other.  Can't really imaging a fight over an alien core being this close.  I don't see NQ showing off how true combat is.  Just this glorified dogfighting and close quarters combat that they keep peddling to us.

2 - Gives off the feeling that the alien core is going to be armed with weapons and a big crew is going to defend it from the inside.  Any PvP org wouldn't be using the alien core to shoot their weapons from because all the enemy has to do is shoot from one side and half the weapons wouldn't hit them.  Everyone is going to use ships to fight with.  I don't mind using the ships, just how the warfare is actually going to pan out.  Maybe give the alien cores some special gunner seat to allow more guns to incentivize that vision from the video

3 - The description says Deckard and his crew go into hostile PvP space.  Deckard is a true care bear and would never do such a thing.  Although I can see him losing the station pretty quickly so that's probably spot on.

The video had some good parts in it so I'll say that.  Although this is an RP video and probably shouldn't be taken very seriously, it does get shown to new people so I think there's some responsibility in showing how dual universe actually works.