Stop Taxes.. until

RugesV

6 hours ago, Endstar said:

lol - if they wipe why would it matter?

If they turn taxes off and they wipe I loose no time as I don't have to login and pay taxes. If they leave taxes on and I have to login to pay and then wipe they have wasted even more of my time. So as a courtesy they should turn off taxes until they decide

I don’t even understand the concept of taxes. It’s like teenagers came up with the game design. 

so much of this game design revolves around aphelia that players are demoted to secondary tier members. So much for player controlled. 

more like players controlled… by big brother. 

Nonsense bot missions to bot receivers that have no relevance to actual market stock or availability of items. 

Have to buy permission to make stuff from bots on a machine by machine basis. 

The only central markets that exist are bot run and must pay the bot tax to sell your wares. Players become mere clients. 

Sell ore to bots. Ore disappears.

Pay bots to activate your mining machines and equipment in a particular area of land for a specific time.

Remotely deactivated by aphelia for non payment… what kind of nonsense is this?

same goes for industry. 

the whole lore and head canon for this game is so dystopian and arbitrary it’s as if zero thought went into it…

On 4/27/2022 at 12:01 AM, RugesV said:

Until you guys finish  your internal discussion on whether there should be a wipe or not you guys should stop taxing us. 

Agree, but they really should just tell us whether there will be a wipe. If I know a wipe is coming I can just ignore all of my territories because they're going away anyway.

1 hour ago, space_man said:

You can just stop playing the resource grind too. Nobody is forcing you to grind.

No but I have invested hundreds of dollars, thousands of hours, and I do want to continue playing if I get to keep those investments as I do see long term promise in the game. 

6 minutes ago, RugesV said:

No but I have invested hundreds of dollars, thousands of hours, and I do want to continue playing if I get to keep those investments as I do see long term promise in the game. 

But do you want to continue for that 0,1% chance that you can keep (some) of it?