Vegitation in constructs, landscape and voxels grouping

SvarogZ

Decorating and landscaping

1. Collect treers, rocks, algae, coral, etc., to use for decoration in the core units. Ideally this should be placed directly on the ground, but I don't think it is impossible because of storage problems. Some people decide to make an artificial forest, which could potentially put a significant load on the server since it is not procedurally generated.
2. Using soil in constructs to plant vegetation. It doesn't have to be like general voxels to not use soil for construction. It can be a tool to fill voxel trays. I know that soil voxels are already present in the game. We can find them in NQ constructions.

Planet Landscape

Currently, the landscape of the planets is pretty similar. I think with the release you can change the generation algorithm to make the game more beautiful. 
1. Add huge caves with mushrooms and underground plants.
2. Add canyons and arcs for fan flights and amazing bases.
3. Add massive coral arcs in the oceans.

New core units

Currently, all of the constructs are unique in the game. I think you can create different core units to create structures that cannot be modified, but can be duplicated. For example, a part of a road, bridge, or parking. This way, it only has to be loaded once. You can count this core as only one 😀

Voxel grouping

Creating a complex voxel takes a considerable amount of time, even when using a new tool. That is why we use copy-paste very often.
Please make it possible to group voxels into one block for later copying. For example, I created a brick block and pasted it many times to build a wall. If I can create a voxel block and duplicate it many times, that block can only be loaded once. If I change that block - it will change all copies of that block in the construction.
Perhaps this approach can reduce space and traffic.

Your Voxel Grouping is identical to my suggestion that I posted months ago. 🙂
 Your Decorating and landscaping is  identical to my suggestion that I posted months ago. 🙂

Instead many posting the same idea with only one response or so, it would be wiser to add your agreement or support to the existing suggestion, as for NQ it matters, how many positive answers a suggestion is getting.

Edited by Hirnsausen