Egg Event not well done could have been better

GamingGothic

Why is DU getting a EGG event when its unclear if they wipe or not also why is the event  just " dynamic construcks " and not like a  Challange mission in the VR tool how is it that we need to fly around for hours and go for POI to find a EGG what can be stript down so that other player cannot find it anymore in the first place  so the question is now is there 1000 eggs ? 100 ? 50 ?  or just 10
it seems kinda unfair / unlucky to find one if you use a speeder and fly randomly around or just to the POI since most of the POI have a VR station so just tp over strip it down maybe put items on market to not lose or sort of and your done. Also these eggs i heard where there earlyer so ppl stole them even before the event started so wtf-.-

event idea =

VR Egg event would be so much better just make a VR mission / challange with eggs inside by flying around wiht a EGG ship  with house what are like EGGS and your job is to deliver a EGG to a location or pick up eggs and as more you pick up as heavyer and harder the mission gets and at the end is a Huge egg base where you drop the stuff of and you win or you lose by Time or by not picking them all up.

1 time event simple executed  Pros = Everyone would be able to do it and not just 20 ppl or 10 what steal the eggs and destroy them or picking them up  and it would also avoide TROLL eggs where ppl just rename there ship...

Im kinda upset about this even since it could have been so much better  well see if the ppl keep the items or if they get wiped.

NQ I hope it will go better oneday.

Something like the drop pods in Space Engineers would have been so much nicer.. But  wait .. DU does not have the ability to do simple stuff like that which actually allows for proper interaction with an object..

Having to enter build mode is so.. not immersive..

Typical NQ rush job and them forgetting to announce it ahead of time is just.. so NQ ..

As far as I can gather they look like a normal egg but with different colors. Slightly larger then a player, so LOD will make them hard to find visually while on the move.

I have filed the event under "nice to see NQ do something (even low hanging fruit like this), but not really something that catch my attention".