Sub org and org member hexs should count for MU adjacency bonus

CoyoteNZ

Not everybody want to have their assets such as hexs owned by a master org, but it doesn’t means they don’t play together.

a big advantage to mining units is the adjacencies bonuses you get if neighbouring hexs are owned by the same person or hex.

could we possibly be a tiny bit more flexible, and allow the adjacency bonus if you are next to a hex which you are a member of the org which owned it, you are next to a hex that the person who owned it is a member of the same org as you, or finally is owned by a suborg to the org next to you.

The reason for this is to ensure your hex gets its tax paid, you have to either have faith your org won’t forget or slip up; or you have to be given high level access to the orgs wallet. It would make much more sense that being a member of the org was enough for your personal hex to count for the bonus without you actually handing over your hex

As a side-option, NQ could make it possible to pay the tax for a hex by interacting with the TU, using an RDMS-mechanic similar to container-inventory interaction where it becomes possible to set RDMS so that someone standing at the unit can see and add to that hex's balance, but not subtract from it... 

That said, it would be nice if I could pick up adjacency bonuses from my friend's tiles.

19 hours ago, Taelessael said:

That said, it would be nice if I could pick up adjacency bonuses from my friend's tiles.

Yes, be able to make communities would be nice, the current org options are two limited and give either two much power or two much control