new player - can't build anything getting "pending operation"

NoxDragon

Even in the build tutorial, placed blocks are red outline and any attempt to place says "pending operation"

I don't see anything about this posted anywhere - but I see topics on this going back years.  

I also don't see a bug reports or beta feedback forum so apologies if this is in the wrong place.

The game appears to be completely broken.   Is this the case?

15 hours ago, NoxDragon said:

Even in the build tutorial, placed blocks are red outline and any attempt to place says "pending operation"

I don't see anything about this posted anywhere - but I see topics on this going back years.  

I also don't see a bug reports or beta feedback forum so apologies if this is in the wrong place.

The game appears to be completely broken.   Is this the case?

not an issue i've experienced. things like that are usually resolved by a relog for me. try resetting your cache. go to the login screen, click on debug settings on the top right and hit delete cache

current building is super weird noxdragon!  You can't just build anything within the cube of design easily.  You have to first place down your core, then you have to place it from an object on the core or extends from it.  This is really weird that we can't just start from any position within the cube.  The easiest way to start building is to start from the cube then use the arrows to move it, and make sure it doesn't extend outside the cube.