please make territory taxes easier to pay

ELX987

it is an absolute pain to go through and click, input and send tile taxes one at a time, this needs a optimization for those who have 10+ territories 

at 115 territories i have to manage, the screen is really laggy when i am paying and many people are on the same boat.

please NQ, make it so we can pay all bills for up to 2 cycles at once with the click of 1-2 buttons, that way people can have a MUCH easier way of paying for large upkeep :)

thank you! 🥰

Perhaps if it were simply to be a bulk-system, where all the tiles shared one large singular tile-wallet (or could be divided in to groups of such as the owner saw fit)... Having to manage the upkeep for a dozen tiles for my personal mining units is annoying, I'd have to be in charge of an org's upkeep with dozens or hundreds of tiles...

On 4/6/2022 at 9:39 AM, ELX987 said:

it is an absolute pain to go through and click, input and send tile taxes one at a time, this needs a optimization for those who have 10+ territories 

at 115 territories i have to manage, the screen is really laggy when i am paying and many people are on the same boat.

please NQ, make it so we can pay all bills for up to 2 cycles at once with the click of 1-2 buttons, that way people can have a MUCH easier way of paying for large upkeep :)

thank you! 🥰

Completely agree.