Meaningful content updates

space_man

I'm failing to recall any updates that actually made me excited like I was during the early alpha days. Is the game just about nerfs at this point? Do we have anything to look forward to on the roadmap? Is there a secret roadmap?

I remember this was a recurring topic in the alpha forums, where people would speculate that the slow dev pace and lack of game improvements was because of some major unannounced patch that would radically change the game and make it much better. But the years went by and the "mega" patch never came. So no, what you see is what we get..

51 minutes ago, CptLoRes said:

I remember this was a recurring topic in the alpha forums, where people would speculate that the slow dev pace and lack of game improvements was because of some major unannounced patch that would radically change the game and make it much better. But the years went by and the "mega" patch never came. So no, what you see is what we get..

I get that the players need to provide some or most of the content but yeah, I've been waiting for a mega patch. Instead we've gotten nerf after nerf after nerf. 

Some major updates to fix systems but nothing to add content.

The latest update to VPT, which might be the best thing they've done come with a complexity limits and unstacking of elements and the massive airbrake nerf. 

Am disappointed.