Can't sell to buyer from market container?

Dagorva

I wanted to sell ore to a buy order but the market said I didn't have it in the market container. I put my ores in the market container. However, I seemed to have to make sell orders for them and I still can't sell to a buy order. It says there's 0 available for sale in the market container even though I have them in the market container. I tried deleting an order thinking the ore would go back into my inventory but it didn't and deleted my ore too.

What's going on?

Update: I realized I didn't need to create a Sell order and could just do Instant Sell. I did have one of the Sell orders I was able to do an Instant Sell for. I don't know how though.

Edited by Dagorva

9 hours ago, space_man said:

Try asking in the discord or in game help. The forum isn't usually useful for help.

I joined the DU Discord but there's nowhere to post anything. In the info there it says to ask in "#🔧-community-help" but there's no such channel. It's like the discord is just for viewing.

6 hours ago, Dagorva said:

I joined the DU Discord but there's nowhere to post anything. In the info there it says to ask in "#🔧-community-help" but there's no such channel. It's like the discord is just for viewing.

you need to link your discord account with your NQ account.  You can do it under your account details on the DU main website.