Attaching container to Speeder

Dagorva

I bought 2 container M's but they wouldn't fit in my nanopack. I read about attaching a small container to the Speeder, putting the containers in it, and driving off with the container. I got the container attached to the Speeder and got the containers into the smaller container but no matter where I attach the container on the Speeder the game says it's colliding with something on the Speeder and won't fly. I've tried attaching parts to the container that were highlighting red but they game still says there's a collision.

How do I attach the container to the Speeder so I can take it to my base?

Update: I ended up deleting the containers I bought, sucks. :( then removing the container from the Speeder to get it to fly. Unless someone else has an answer, I guess I'll have to get a ship with a container.

Edited by Dagorva

For future reference you don't need to place elements so that they are actually connected to anything else in a realistic fashion.

When placing an element just point at the construct to set the initial element direction, and before pressing LMB to accept use the arrow keys and page up/down to move the element out into thin air. Works anywhere as long as you stay within the build area of the core.

3 hours ago, CptLoRes said:

For future reference you don't need to place elements so that they are actually connected to anything else in a realistic fashion.

When placing an element just point at the construct to set the initial element direction, and before pressing LMB to accept use the arrow keys and page up/down to move the element out into thin air. Works anywhere as long as you stay within the build area of the core.

Thank you, thank you thank you! I placed it some distance above the core and now flies with the container.

Edited by Dagorva