Elements and voxels destruction on the planets

SvarogZ

The dismounting constructs and ships (current and upcoming) leads to serious issues in trading and manufacturing. 

Could you please add a mechanic to destroying elements in the constructs (both static and dynamic) owned by other players? 

Also I would like to have mechanic for capturing tiles of active players.

I'm not talking about pvp on the planets. It seems impossible at this stage.

However,  it should be a way how to attack and defend the constracts and tiles. Attack with destruction of the elements and voxels. Possibly,  NPC can help with something.

You promised the territory wors :)

1 hour ago, SvarogZ said:

The dismounting constructs and ships (current and upcoming) leads to serious issues in trading and manufacturing...

I suspect that you are relying on auto-correct a bit too much there, "dismounting" typically (but not always) refers to getting off of something you were riding (like a horse).

Is your issue people "disassembling" constructs and either keeping the parts or selling them for less than it costs to manufacture them?

1 hour ago, SvarogZ said:

...Could you please add a mechanic to destroying elements in the constructs (both static and dynamic) owned by other players? 

Also I would like to have mechanic for capturing tiles of active players.

I'm not talking about pvp on the planets. It seems impossible at this stage.

However,  it should be a way how to attack and defend the constracts and tiles. Attack with destruction of the elements and voxels. Possibly,  NPC can help with something.

You promised the territory wors :)

You are describing atmospheric pvp there. Unfortunately it is difficult to work out due to the short ranges, high speeds, and the client-side nature of most of the game causing desynchronization issues. I want atmospheric pvp, but it would be a hard thing to work out and they have more pressing things they need to get working properly first.

Ok. Let's say disassembling.

No, I don't mean pvp.

It can be a totally different mechanic.

For example, it could be similar to culture points, as in civilization for tiles.

For the constracts it could be a ship with something to reduce hp of the elements. To stop it owner can kick out the danger neighboring constructs.

There are plenty possible mechanics.