[CM Team] NQ-Nyota joins the team!

NQ-Nyzaltar

Hi everyone!

You probably heard that NQ-Pann has left Novaquark a few weeks ago.

Today, we are happy to announce that a new Community Manager is joining the team: NQ-Nyota?

Please give her a warm welcome! 

P.S: on a side note, NQ-Naerais is still unavailable but should be back in a couple of months.

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.

Welcome! DU can be a very in depth game to get a grasp on but don’t sweat the induction week! 

We have our moments but I think you will find we have a great community for you to get stuck in and involved with and I hope you enjoy your time working with us! ?

2 hours ago, Grevlin said:

Any relation to that Uhura family?  

I wondered how quickly someone would catch on. That was fast! Sadly, no direct relation with the Uhura family, I'm just paying tribute to a wonderful communications officer. :)

Lets have alot of fun, and I have a first question :)  Would it be possible to ask the devs if they could make a glass version of the sliding doors for estetics in our houses and shops. The way we build now doors always close off so we cannot really show the inside. it would really help to have something like that.

Some of us can be very critical about stuff added or removed in DU, but just remember critisizm and comments are mostly given to things and people we care about. Hope you have a great time here!!

On 3/4/2022 at 1:22 AM, Aaron Cain said:

Lets have alot of fun, and I have a first question :)  Would it be possible to ask the devs if they could make a glass version of the sliding doors for estetics in our houses and shops. The way we build now doors always close off so we cannot really show the inside. it would really help to have something like that.

Some of us can be very critical about stuff added or removed in DU, but just remember critisizm and comments are mostly given to things and people we care about. Hope you have a great time here!!

I love this idea, was pondering the same thing. Would also been cool if we could access a color palette for steel/glass panels, so they can be used to match construct colors.

Just to piggy back, I would love to see gates without the sides or maybe even corner pieces, so they’re more modular and can be used for larger/more customizable dimensions.