Warp beacon RDMS

RugesV

I admit I don't have a warp-beacon and an alt to test with at the moment, but based on a friendly beacon I occasionally warp to I am fairly certain you can do that already, the permissions just take time to propagate through the rest of the game.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe, we can set people in the RDMS of our warp beacon. I was able to warp to that beacon even before I was a full member, following an invitation.

But in case it is not possible, I would support the initial poster's suggestion, clearly.

Currently there is no RDMS for warp beacons.  The way they currently work is if you place it on a personal core only you can warp to it. If you place it in an organization anyone inside that org can warp to that beacon. There is no RDMS needed once you are inside an org that has a beacon. 

And yes there is a 24 hour period once placed for them to become active and allow players to warp to them. 

There needs to be a right added to the game such as "allow warp".  Where a player or org can then select the actors they want to use that beacon. And the right "allow warp". And add the tags you set to either the warp beacon itself or the core that the beacon is on.