It's Time - Glass Honeycombs and Merging Glass Panels

Hirnsausen

What amazing cockpits and buildings and agricultural domes could we build, if only we had sufficient transparent possibilities...

Various Glass Panel Suggestions:
- additional XS glass panel (for all gaps)
- glass panels can merge into each other when overlapping, no blocking, no borders in that case, mass goes by merged volume of the merged total shape
- glass panel edges snap to the edge of other glass panels, and can be angled that way (like building a ring)
- glass panels can be "tinted", the player sets color and "matte", "glossy", "metallic", "mirror" and transparency level

Various Glass Honeycomb Suggestions:
- glass honeycombs can be "tinted", the player sets color and "matte", "glossy", "metallic", "mirror", "luminescence " (replaement for luminescent white glass) and transparency level
- glass honeycombs can be made "thin" when they are surrounded by other honeycomb types like a frame (even when being a rounded/curved surface, poor Deckard) ?
- when placed with no other honeycomb type bordering them, as a safety measure they have ultra high reflection/aura so they can be seen easily from a distance, avoiding air collisions

Edited by Hirnsausen

• Hirnsausen changed the title to It's Time - Glass Honeycombs and Merging Glass Panels

they looked in to the glass honeycomb already and it wont be added soon becose all kinds of stuff maybe someday  , canopy glass for now m8 :) would be nice if they added hex shape's ect so whe can build domes and other shapes, maybe give them a rework so they got used by more people i dont know , i like them only need more diffrent shapes ,glass panel colour tint would be nice also would be nice on canopy to , like  the snapping to edge  of shape to, now its a pain to use glas panels or any other elements you like to have next to a border of voxels lol even if you make half part of some engine pod mirror it wont help you becose the arnt nicely center

• 1 month later...

I could really use some more glass options for my current build. I realized a little late that glass panels cannot match a 2:1 slope OR a 2-axis 1:1 - 1:2 slope as far as I can tell.